Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

GOOOOOALLLLLL...

We've hit a goal...week 25.  What this means is basically I'm within a reasonable range of "safety."  There is a 70% chance baby can survive outside of the womb.  Of course, that would mean a 55% chance of serious medical complications, depending on size, weight, lung development, etc...

However, considering how I've worried and sweated over this pregnancy since day one, I'm finally breathing a sigh of relief.  It's a small sigh, but it's there.  

On the complaining side of things, my right hand has been tingling and in pain for over a week now, which I hear is normal for pregnancy.  It's been one of the most annoying symptoms I've experienced, since it hinders me from writing and working.

Ok, I'm pinched.  It hinders me from playing with the remote to the Tivo.

No comments: