Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Eeny Meeny Miney Moe

GLASS HALF FULL ME:  My breasts are big and tender!  I could be pregnant!

GLASS HALF EMPTY ME:  Or it could be your period.

GHF ME:  I'm bloated!  Pregnant!

GHE ME:  Or period.

GHF ME:  I'm feeling moody and pissed off!  I'm crying while watching the Olympics!  PREGNANT!

GHE ME:  Or your period is coming up.

GHF ME:  I'm tired...and pregnant!

GHE ME:  Or you're tired because the lining of your uterus is about to shed.

GHF ME:  White milky discharge is a sign of early pregnancy!

GHE ME:  Or your period coming.  Now stop molesting your boobs and shut up and eat this cookie.  


2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm still having that dialog myself. Isn't it weird how days pass agonizingly slowly, but years pass at lightning speed? WTH is up with that?
Hang in there. Unlike the Olympic athletes, at least you don't have to do this with the whole world watching.
Thinking of you every day and hoping, hoping, hoping.

Kiki said...

I hate that. The days are slow. The years are fast. HATE that.