Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Le Sigh.

I feel my uterus getting ready to expel something, and it ain't rainbows and unicorns.  

I can sense a period coming, and I wish I so badly to be wrong...and this coming from a woman who claims to be all knowing and 100% accurate in all of her beliefs, answers, and "opinions."  I will say it until the cows come home.  I WANT TO BE WRONG.

But I just have "the feeling."  And if you have a vagina and a uterus, you know what "the feeling" is and I don't have to explain it to you.  For all you penis people out there, all you must know is that it sucks big donkey balls...especially when you're trying to get pregnant.

Every month it has happened since the miscarriage, I've been hopeful for the first seven days, after which I plummet into a  horribly depressed state for the next week until my period arrives.  It's akin to a mini miscarriage, in a way.  

For two weeks after ovulation, all I have done is grope my breasts relentlessly, hoping for pain and sensitivity, looking for that tell-tale sign of pregnancy.  Finally today, I stopped mid-molestation and realized I was getting to second base...with myself.

I think I need to rethink this and stop being a maniac about fertility.  Or at least stop touching myself inappropriately all the time.  

No comments: