Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 17

I stopped Googling for a picture of a fetus by the week.  Why?  Because anti-choice peeps like to put pictures of aborted fetuses on the Internets.  Not exactly the life-affirming photos I'm looking for.  

So instead I found these non-abortion drawings and sketches of the pregnancy by the week, which is much more appropriate for your sensitive, virginal eyes.

As you can see, the baby is now pressing down and pushing up on everything in my body.  Sources say it will only get worse as the baby gets enormous.  I'm already peeing every twenty minutes, so I'm thinking of investing in some adult diapers in a few months while working.  There's NO WAY I will be able to hold it long enough between breaks.  I predict a few months in psycho therapy to get over the emotional scars of wetting my pants.

The headaches and backaches are painful and relentless.  I'm trying to ease off the Tylenol, but I need relief from the throbbing.  

If this is the worst of my symptoms, I think I'm getting off lucky...for now.

No comments: